“God has blessed me with a gift in music and I want to enrich others by sharing it!” –Ken Trujillo, Owner of Pianos n’ Pianos
– Quality Consignment Pianos
– New Pianos
– Digital Pianos/Keyboards
– The Latest in Player Grands and Uprights!
Christmas Eve Delivery Available!
Keep your Piano gift a surprise until Christmas Eve!
We have an assortment of “near new” music books, method books and sheet music at least 50% off new prices! We also have music-style “stocking stuffers” and knick-knacks for all the music lovers in your family!
Each purchase supports our non-profit, Piano Pathways, which provides instruments and music lessons for disadvantaged children and seniors.
View our current specials here.
Why Choose Pianos n’ Pianos?
“Twice the value, half the price”
Pianos ‘n pianos specializes in quality pre-owned pianos. Such pianos give considerably better quality for the price than new pianos. New cars depreciate approximately 11% the instant you drive them off the lot. Similarly, new pianos depreciate in value quickly, typically 15% the first year, and 26% in the first five years. But pianos do not age as cars do. A 25-year-old piano can perform just as well as new, depending on the care it has been given. In addition, many of the hand-made pianos from the 1920s and 30s are higher quality instruments than most pianos made today.
BRAND NAMES: Our broad selection of inventory consists of a variety of name brands including Steinway & Sons, J. Strauss & Son, Yamaha, Baldwin, Story & Clark, Kawai, Young Chang, Gulbransen, Kimball, Wurlitzer, Kurzweil, Roland, Clavinova, Samick, Pramberger, Petrof, Kohler Campbell, Baldwin Acrosonic, Weinbach, Chickering, Sohmer, Bergmann, QRS Digital Player Systems, PianoDisc, Disklavier and many others! » Learn More
SELECTION: We have been called “The Baskin-Robbins of Pianos.” Our inventory consists of brand new and quality consignment Full-Size Grands, Conservatory Grands, Baby Grands, Professional Uprights, Studios, Consoles, Spinets, Player Grands and Verticals, Digital Pianos and Digital Keyboards. For “budget-minded” piano buyers, there is a tremendous difference between consignment vs. used (as mentioned below under “Adoptions”). » Learn More!
FINISH AND STYLES: Satin Wood and High-Gloss in Cherry, Oak, Pecan, Birds-Eye Maple, Mahogany, Rosewood, High-Gloss Black, Satin Black, Walnut, Snow White, Ribbon Band Brown-Mahogany and Ivory! Furniture styles in Queen Anne, Contemporary, Early American, Traditional, Vintage Art Deco, Country French Provincial, Louis XV, Scandinavian, Chippendale, and others.
TUNING/TECHNICAL EXPERTISE AND PIANO MOVING SERVICE: We provide the most knowledgeable and experienced piano technicians to service and tune your instrument insuring optimum performance and mechanical integrity to help protect your piano’s resale value. Our technical staff also provides expertise in voicing and key regulation for players that demand a specific touch and tonal timbre. Call us for professional and courteous piano moving both locally, and out-of-state at competitive rates.
TOUCH-UP AND REFINISHING: We specialize in cabinetry touch-up, refurbishing, and refinishing, both in wood and high-gloss finishes. You can help preserve an heirloom you can be proud of now while also providing a lasting legacy for your loved ones.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE: We specialize in the“know-how” when it comes to making music and technology work together to benefit your development. We are excited to enlighten the possibilities you have available in learning today’s technical advancements.
Whether your need to learn basic programming features on your digital piano, or learning how to use various software applications via USB/MIDI, we are here to get you from point A to point B. We are Pianos n’ Pianos.
Premier Piano Adoptions
CONSIGNMENTS VS. TRADE-INS VS. PRIVATE PARTY PIANOS
CONSIGNMENT PIANOS: At Pianos n’ Pianos, we have the largest and most pristine selection of quality consignment pianos consisting of Vertical Pianos – Grand Pianos – Digital Pianos & Keyboards that meet the following criterion: 1) These instruments have been maintained by their previous owners, i.e., tuned on a regular basis and cabinetry kept away from direct sunlight and/or abuse. 2) These instruments have been in Colorado and have acclimated to the Colorado [dry] climate. 3) Mechanically, our team of certified technicians have thoroughly cleaned, inspected and checked-over the entire piano both inside and out so we can warranty against defects down-the-road so as to protect your investment! The majority of our consignments are very much like “brand new conditioned” both mechanically and aesthetically! You save from 50% – 70% OFF from brand-new piano prices and we also include an in-home tuning and service. Unfortunately new pianos now depreciate 40-50% which never use to be the case. You will not experience any loss of equity in your investment when purchasing from our quality “near new” consignment inventory. Every piano comes with a FULL 100% TEN- YEAR UPGRADE ON EVERY PURCHASE – you suffer no depreciation – what a worthwhile and viable option!
TRADE-INS: They generally are not advantageous. Piano Dealers mark up new pianos to compensate for trade-ins just like car dealers do. Ex: A $7,500 new piano has a “built-in” extra markup for your trade. If you are told that they will give you $1,000 trade-in for your old piano, you actually get ZERO (without your piano as trade, you could purchase that new instrument outright for $6,500)! New piano dealers are pressured to meet quotas from manufactures to make that new sale happen! We at Pianos n’ Pianos will give you a bargain-discounted price on a “near-new” piano you select from our inventory and then we’ll “consign your older piano” thus, you’re getting real additional cash money for it!
PRIVATE PARTY PIANOS:
1) It is impossible for the consumer to tell whether a private party piano has come from a humid climate just by looking at the instrument! The majority of piano owners having moved to Colorado from locations that have much more humidity do not know the problems their piano will encounter until after the fact. Once moisture in wood cells starts to dry out the wood contracts and the tension of over 35,000 pounds exerted by the strings on the several thousand moving wood parts in a piano causes shrinkage and eventual warping. Tolerances in the key & action assembly are not maintained, strings lose their prescribed tension, glue joints become weakened and overall construction is compromised. Tuning stability is often lost. Remember, when purchasing privately there is no recourse!
2) the vast majority of private party pianos have lacked regular maintenance. The time frame of their last tuning typically ranges from 10 years to over 20 years! When this is the case you will spend at least $300 to $400 in multiple “pitch raise” tunings just to find out that your purchased piano will not hold a tune to A440 for very long! (Note: “Pitch-raising” a piano is bringing a piano whose strings have dropped considerably in pitch up to true pitch incrementally to avoid string breakage, and generally means that the tuner must come to your house multiple times.) The cost of replacing a set of bass and treble strings starts at $800-$1,000 and can go up to $2,000 + on a grand piano! Thus it is very important when purchasing a private party piano to ask for its maintenance records.
3) Almost all private-party pianos have never been cleaned in back of the instrument, nor inside the casement upper and lower! During appraisals, the majority of these pianos, we have seen layers of dirt-dust-cobwebs-evidence of mice and lice, etc.! All instruments at Pianos n’ Pianos have been sanitized, cleaned and vacuumed inside and out. We are extremely concerned what you bring into your home!
We serve Edgewater, Greenwood Village, Golden, Westminster,Broomfield, Thornton, Parker, Boulder, Longmont, Evergreen, Conifer, Aspen, Bow Mar, Sheridan, Louisville, Breckenridge, and Vail.
All content on this website including images is the property of Pianos n’ Pianos ©2016